PIKABOO :D
LOVE♥

November 27, 2009 '
PS : I Love You

im so use of waking up in the morning with you in my mind.
and ur morning�texts.
and of course you last text b4 bedtime.

right now, ive got a 5 days without you with me.
and ive not planned anything for myself.







PS I Love You,
a show that gets everyone talking.
i felt i wanna watch it, read it and know it.












though i know the ending is pretty touching yet sad.
but its a life story which everyone needs to know and prepare.












B, have fun and enjoy your holiday trip.
Selamat Hari Raya Adha.
Shall change, and eat ketupat that mama made overnight.
felt like raya Aidil'Fitri today.


missing you always sayang.
safe trip to and fro.
(:



Stella Isabella,
♥09:08

I ♥ U

♥ TwentyFirstSeptember ♥

♥hotmail♥



Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sweetest Escape
Trisyaa ♥ Liana ♥ LinaSmurffette ♥ Ms Gossip ♥ Nizzie ♥ BabySweetie ♥ Fuzzy ♥ Fadiana ♥ Fezra ♥ Juwiez

Bloody Valentine


follow Stella69 at http://twitter.com

Wonder Maker

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us