PIKABOO :D
LOVE

December 14, 2009 '

as crazy it may be to you ;
it has made my heart stopped a million seconds in one night.
im over the rainbow and cloud 9 with what you've mentioned.
nothing else matter.

I Love You.


what a wonderful world to live in ;
you walked in, when others walked out.
I Love You.

the words aint stop replying in my mind,
baby, it gave me butterflies overtime.
I Love You.



Accepting you for who you are,
where you came from,
where you'll be in future,
and till eternity ends,
Im Yours To Keep.

I Love You.

*to those whose yet to know, there's nothing that you need to know for now. 
it's just my random post. ;)*

nothing of poet,
just the feeling lies within.

I Love You like alot more everyday.
so, bile nak ajak dating naik bus hippo? 
LOLx

Labels:



Stella Isabella,
♥02:58

I ♥ U

♥ TwentyFirstSeptember ♥

hotmail



Daisypath Wedding tickers

Sweetest Escape
TrisyaaLianaLinaSmurffetteMs GossipNizzieBabySweetieFuzzyFadianaFezraJuwiez

Bloody Valentine


follow Stella69 at http://twitter.com

Wonder Maker

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us